First Steps in Memory Learning

I’m starting language learning using memory palace, but I’m having trouble forming the images and relating them to the words I want to memorize, in my case I’m learning English. And I wanted help forming the images and relating them with the concept. Can someone help me?

2 Likes

Welcome! What is your objective for now? Conversational English ? Give us some examples of what you are trying to remember.

2 Likes

You may want to revise your topic header for this thread to specifically mention language learning. I think a lot of people with experience in this area might overlook “First Steps in Memory Learning.”

Also, there have been a lot of discussions about memorization and languages here. There’s even an entire sub-forum devoted to the topic. At the top of this page, select the box that says “all categories” and select the “Language Learning” topic. Not every discussion will appear here, though; some may only show up if you do a Forum-wide search from the menu bar.

Bob

1 Like

There are some tips on the how to memorize vocabulary and how to create mnemonic images pages.

If you post some specific words, we could brainstorm some example images.

1 Like