Domonic O'Brien recalled 51 items

Anybody know the name of the hosts where Domonic O’Brien recalled 51 items in The London Studios, on 25 May 1999 which came in Guiness world records?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but the video is here. Around 1:45 the name Kate is mentioned. Maybe someone will recognize them.

1 Like

The man is Ian Wright - a former Arsenal FC football player. The woman is - I think - Kate Walsh (a former contestant on the UK version of ‘The Apprentice’), but I’m not certain.

Hi James,

The man looks like what you say “Ian Wright”. But the woman she doesn’t look like Kate Walsh to me :blush:

best regards and thanks,

Ib

1 Like

Her name is Kate Charman. (Easy to google really)

1 Like

Hi batman,

Thanks,
I’m normally good at googling things, but without luck this time. What did you Google?
best regards,

Ib

I jumped into the pool too quickly. :frowning:

If I’d typed ‘Ian Wright’ and ‘Guinness World Records’ into Google, it would have called up Kate Charman. For some reason, I assumed the series had a different name and that the ‘World Records’ segment was just one part of the programme - but the one I was looking at aired well after Dominic’s appearance.Silly me. (Trust Ian to have a thing for working with slim, attractive blonde ladies called ‘Kate’!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks James :blush:

1 Like