Do you have a pet?

Do you have a pet? Upload a photo here so people can use the image in a memory system. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

7 Likes

This is Buffy. She is my soulmate. Truly.

9 Likes

Nice, what are their names? :slight_smile:

If we can get even 10 pictures that should be enough for a small peg list.

2 Likes

These are our beautiful female guinea pigs, called Jennifer (the long haired one) and Els (the short haired one) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have a lab. She’s the cutest sweetest creature on the earth

5 Likes

They aren’t around any more, but here are Molly and Henry.

Molly had an orange nose and long, tricolored fur that reminded me of the clouds on Jupiter. (difficult to see in black & white)

molly

Henry was about the same color as @RMBittner’s cat, but always had an unamused look on his face.

henry

I don’t have any photos of them in color on my laptop.

9 Likes

My cute pitador pictured above is called Brownie, I have another called (Jon) Snow.

I have three cats: Bonnie, Clyde and Bumper
To keep them company, I have three bunnies: Bun, Ben and Bin

I also have Ham and Ster, both hamsters.
Shelly is a turtle, Voldetort is a tortoise
Then we have the one I greet every morning with a “You’re a Lizard, Harry”, because Harry is a bearded dragon.
I also have an ouroboros, named Spike.
And last, but not least… There is King, a Ball Python (they are called “king python” in dutch)

Occassionally I also have a few living mice and fishes, but they dont get names because they are just food.

8 Likes

I find this thread most refreshing, so many beautiful companions you guys have !!!

Here is our Blue Moon, often my 6 (when seen from above)

7 Likes

Peaches

About 1 yr old. Very independent but also very affectionate and laid back. She has helped me through some rough times.

9 Likes

Is the tortoise’ real name Voldemort?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, Voldetort. With a t

2 Likes

My budgie. His name is chico.

7 Likes

Meet Levi! He is the loveliest of all beings <3
(In the first pic he wears a sweater made from an old sock of mine. He had a severe cold when we got him and was shaking all over his body. That‘s why we made it for him.)

8 Likes

Orange cats are cool.

3 Likes

Alex (Princess Alexandria) next to my knee in the photo, and Sam is looking out the window to the backyard.

4 Likes