Did you ever forget what you put inside a palace?

Despite doing spaced repetition, I often forget what I put in a palace. If you want to remember something long, how will you retain it? Do you have any “notes-taking” system or tips?

1 Like

I believe that this will never happen if you will have an object for a place and a place for an object,

And

Cheers.

1 Like

if you forget it, despite applying spaced repetition, then at the minimum you haven’t applied spaced repetition correctly. Perhaps your intervals are too far apart or the jumps are not progressive enough.

Aside from this, you can likely make your objects more memorable in your memory palace. Avoid placing 10 items on a straight road, have the objects interact with the location, etc. I believe there are many resources for this on the forum.

1 Like

If you often forget even with spaced repetition. Then it would suggest your image/images are not good enough for you.

They too similar or they don’t come natural to you.

The whole beauty of mnemo to me is that it works for anyone and there no real talent to have or secrets to learn, just doing it right and often. Practice makes perfect in a near literal sense. If you practice a lot without results it just something about the way you practice that aint right.

1 Like

If @LogicNg can give some examples, I am sure that they @Nagime @aicreator @JennPederson can give you better description and alternatives.

1 Like