Card Deck Review Before Deck Assembling?

I’ve gotten my card speed down to 7 minutes, but found I often forget my first image and sometimes other P, A, and Os. Is it best practice after stopping the clock, to close your eyes and review the images in your palace to refresh them before assembling the deck? Or is it best to assemble the deck backwards with freshest images, or forwards in order?

2 Likes

That’s usually what people use the additional time for while they wait for the 5 minute timer to finish before recall starts. Even if you’re not under 5 minutes yet… give it a try to see the difference.

Completely up to your personal preference… you could also place all the Ps, so that you got the whole grid of 17 setup first. Usually, it’s the ones in the middle that go missing not the ones in the beginning or the end.

Completely up to your personal preference… you could also place all the Ps, so that you got the whole grid of 17 setup first. Usually, it’s the ones in the middle that go missing not the ones in the beginning or the end.

Hmm. I definitely have a problem with the first image. The middle ones, I tend to know the P but occasionally forget the AO.

-mt

1 Like