Can you suggest me in PAO?

I made my PAO but I am still confused in this numbers can you tell me the names with action and objects which is suitable for this number
30 , 37 , 38
54 , 55 , 58 , 59
70 ,74 , 75 , 76 , 77
83 , 84 , 85 , 87 , 88 , 89
90 , 91 , 92 , 95 , 96 , 97 ,98

What system do you use to convert digits into letters?

Dominic and major
Exception - some numbers shape and logic

No wonder you’re confused… why don’t you just pick one system?

Because I learn perfectly the name of Bear Grylls , Albert Einstein, Dominic O’ Brien and some more. So I use Dominic
But in Dominic I don’t know more name and other names are confusing.
In major system, other name are easy.

And how do you know which system to use when you translate the number?

I memorize many numbers with this names many times so I learnt this names

So, then you don’t have a problem since you’re not really following any system. Just assign whatever person you want to the rest of them.

Been there, done that. I also had multiple strategies for some systems variations I had: complete disaster. I started pronouncing certain numbers as words when they were in fact shape based and vice versa. If you already have some numbers memorised you may consider just putting all of them in a memory palace and using only your sence of location to learn them. The numbers that you know will help you learn the others. So when you know 55 you will be able to translate 56 also because it’s the next image in the palace. It’s just like a jigsaw puzzle; the more pieces are in place the easier it will be to put the rest of the pieces in place.

2 Likes

I started using category system it’s depend on making each 10 numbers in one category let’s say from 00to 09 are anime characters and from 10 to 19 are comics book characters and so on i find it easier than major system

2 Likes

@ahm_khaled
I understand you categories numbers and then each category you naming them.
But from which system you naming them.
Example -
You considered 00 - 09 anime character.
So how you naming them
Means what is the number of 05 , 08

Some numbers i depend on the major system try to find a character has in its first name a letter from major system let’s say 05 in major system 5=L so we can say 05 is luffy from one peace
And some numbers i can’t use the major system to encode it so i depend on that this character is specialized in this category for example I’m still preparing my system and I’ve problem with numbers from 50to59 i made it as a game of thrones character some characters obey major system rule and some don’t so i select anumber related to it or describe it