Can anyone help me with this? (palace memorization)

I want to remember some places, where they are and
By whom the built . How can i remember . I have 150 of them. Give advice please.

By “palaces” do you mean that you are trying to remember 150 memory palaces? Or are you trying to memorize real, physical palaces and information about who built them?

If they are real palaces, can you post an example of the information you have to remember about them?

These places are real historical Monuments.

Monuments Constructed by Location

Nalanda University Gupta Dynasty Rajgir, bihar

Agra Fort Mughal Emperor Akbar Agra, UP

Red Fort Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan Delhi

Taj Mahal Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan Agra, UP

Konark Sun Temple Narasimhadeva I Konark,

Fatehpur Sikri Mughal Emperor Akbar Agra, UP

Qutub Minar Qutubuddin Aibak Delhi

Moti Masjid Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan Agra, Up

Humayun’s Tomb Empress Bega Begum Delhi

Charminar Quli Qutub Shah Hyderabad

Lotus Temple Architect - Fariborz Sahba Delhi. Etc.

1 Like

Are you familiar with the memory palace technique? That’s what I would use to memorize the list.

If you haven’t tried the technique yet, check out the free ebook and how to learn memory techniques page.

1 Like

How can memory palace technique help ?
There order is not matter what matter is where these are and there constructer( by whom they were built).

If you don’t need to be able to pull them all out of memory but just need to come up with location and architect when you see the name, then you could use the story method. Create images for the location and architect and then link them to an image of the palace (or a mnemonic image that represents the name of the palace).

People here might have alternate ideas.

4 Likes

Thank you for your help. I am using story method. It is working for me. Once again thank you.

2 Likes