Breaking 8s : 30image game mode

2 Likes

So I decided to skip the first image ASAP and went from a PB of 13.77s to this…

Which really annoyed me and I am staying annoyed until the night cos I used my favourite journey which I have set as a 3 day timer, grrr…

current best:21%2010%202019

1 Like

*13.70s

My method is just placing 2 images per loci, sometimes 3, depending how well I know the room

Try out to switch on viewing 2 images at once. It’s working fine for me. Sometimes i fail recalling order in that pairs but usually it’s not a problem and feels pretty consistent. Also it’s very rare that I place those images in wrong locus.
I think that “ministory” of 2 images saves some time making more memorable combination of feelings.

1 Like

I know, I tried, and the problem was I have to move my eye balls which I am definitely not use to and so I become slower. Oh actually I wonder if it helps if I sit further back from my screen. Thanks for the suggestion :wink: will try that way again.

Ok, so I went back and try it again today (without skipping first image though), and guess what lmao:

2 Likes

I had the confidence to do it so I didnt start with the last 4 images first, and in the end I cant remember which girl pop up first XD

2 Likes