Text: “They seek diverse perspectives and work to dis-confirm their beliefs”
- 1.“They seek”, 2. “diverse perspectives”, 3. “and work to”, 4. “dis-confirm their beliefs”.
1.Person in front of computer screen, 2. A book with multiple colors. 3. Ant throwing a tooth. 4. DJ shaking discs with hands full of leaves.
- 1.“They seek diverse perspectives”, 2.“and work to dis-confirm their beliefs.”:
- Two anthropomorphic eye figures looking at different directions.
- A fork strikes an stick over a bible.
Group of people with magnifying glasses and turned on flashlights looking around, then, they shake their heads expressing a big no, no no.
Association process: see the image, think in the target idea.
Algorithm - method of loci + link system or story:
- Have the text as you wish to memorize it.
- Decide whether or not you’re going to use an story or simply the link system. If the text is very large, go for an story. If the text is segmented go by the link system.
- Make chunks, divide the text in images. If you’re going to use an story, make the chunks if you will, as you memorize.
- Count the chunks and select your loci. If you’re going by story
- Memorization: A. Follow the association process then place images in loci. B. Visualize all your images, loosely then repeat the association process and commit to loci. (This could be faster the A, as you wouldn’t need to review)
Once you get advanced in confidence of your imagination and association capacity: make no chunks, simply, visualize as you read and you understand (if you care), place in loci whatever you want to remember longer.
About inspiration of what to think of, it all depend on your semantic intelligence, the more you understand a word or sounds in words. The more I do visualize text the easier it is to do it again with other texts. And about imagination, it all depend on your manipulation of memories, your attention to perceptions and most importantly every input you have and continue to receive. Feel free to look at art, and feel free to steal what others imagine, but never neglect your power: imagine.
I would prefer you do not, but you can. Whatever we discuss here can help others.