App regarding converting words into noun

Is there any app which can convert any type of words into nouns or person name or into such word that is imaginable?
I want such app to convert random unfamiliar words into imaginable words.

I think you’ll have the best results if you practice doing it yourself until it becomes easier. If you post a longer list of examples in the other thread below, we could provide more guidance.

The book Remember, Remember by Ed Cooke was helpful to me when I first started. It’s full of examples.

First, I don’t know of any app that does this. (And I’ll second Josh: Much better if you develop such things yourself. They’ll be much more memorable.)

I think the key is to take the unfamiliar words apart syllable by syllable and come up with images for words that sound similar to those syllables or are puns on those syllables.

You’ve said in other threads that you’re committed to working in English, even though it is not your first language. That may create some challenges, simply because you may not be familiar with this way of playing with English. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

Here’s an example of the kind of wordplay I’m talking about. In my list of the world’s countries, I was at first baffled by Namibia. I don’t have any real knowledge of the country, nothing to help me create an image. Finally, I decided to break the word up into “Nam” and “ibia.” To me, that sounded a little bit like “numb” and “tibia.” So my image is a man rubbing his leg because he had a “numb tibia.” That was all I needed. The image and the word stuck.

Bob