Ao100 3x3

I am rather slow but I did an Ao100 for regular 3x3

High standard deviation with my solves. Best 12 seconds worst 49 seconds
This is not blind btw

2 Likes

Nice, I’m a speedcuber too, try cstimer next time!

2 Likes

16s, is super fast! :joy:
I am not a speedcuber, I am a transformative cube player. I learnt to solve many special cubes.
My personal best of lvl 3 cube is nearly a minute. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great for a non speedsolver! Did you use begining method of cfop?

2 Likes

Yes, cfop is what I heard at the beginning of my cube journey.

2 Likes

@Mathmaster How are your BLD times? I’ve been lazily hanging out with M2/OP methods and want to transition to 3style edges.

For BLD, Jack Cai has just released a Blindsolving Master Class. Seems to be hosted on the same platform and same format that Nelson Dellis uses for his memory course.

2 Likes

Sorry, I can’t help you with blind much as I have never done it successfully. My best time is DNF

1 Like

I might want to learn blind.

1 Like

Wow you’re fast lol

1 Like

Lol

I’ve watch a tutorial long ago but didn’t try. I prefer speedcubing but wanted to try using my new memory skills to maybe try blind and why not multi blind?!

2 Likes

I learnt the simplest blindfolding method, T-perm and J-perm. And I hadn’t used this algo for nearly a year. My biggest interest is still special cubes.

1 Like

I have these two and some other more difficult. Hot wheels, miror cubes, pyramorphix etc…

2 Likes

In my experience, this is the hardest type.
About @Jules-Ballion cubes, I am curious about the left side. Is it the original shape? Also, is it same structure as 3x3 cube? Cuz most transformers are same structure as original 3x3 cube. So the equation can be transferred.

———————————————————————

The first one super expensive and I wish to have one, bc they combined many possibilities.
And the second picture is about skewed type, they are fun and use different rotations structure.

1 Like

Love these!! I have the first one you sent, pyramorphix, very hard indeed!

1 Like

You made me want to do an ao100 now lol.
I’m gonna try let’s see if me fingers still remember all the algorithms. Because here it’s a different type of memory lol, muscle memory. And let’s see if I’m able to get a decent score lmao😂

1 Like

LOL, I mainly have fun with the algo in transformed cubes. :joy: