A WIP easy number Memo. system with English Sounding words and upto 9 numbers per image

I have made a number memorization system which is easy and thus system creates English sounding words which is below-

The System

This system contains three sets of words and those sets are associated with numbers to form words in the standard way, But before you leave I want to tell you that most if not all the words created from this system sound like English words-

222)Fezen
325)Gezity
677)KEzward

Below are the lists of this system -

A0) S
A1) D
A2) F
A3) G
A4) H
A5) J
A6) K
A7) L
A8) M
A9) N

B0) uz
B1) az
B2) ez
B3) iz
B4) oz
B5) uz
B6) Az
B7) Ez
B8) Iz
B9) Oz

C0) acy
C1) al
C2) en
C3) eer
C4) ist
C5) ity
C6) wise
C7) ward
C8) fy
C9) ful

List Explanation

First List- Most of the first list must have been known to all of you who know how to type in QWERTY keyboard on Laptops without looking as that first list contains the second and third alphabetical row of your keyboard without any vowels which can be quickly and easily found as you read this topic.

Second List- The second list consists of Lower case and Upper case vowels along with “z” which as you already know are “aeiou” along with the letter “z”.

Third List - The third list consists of suffixes which are found at the end of a word.

More Information

1. This system is easy to use.

2. Most of the Words created using this system sound like English Words.

3. With this system you will feel like you have lesser numbers/words in your mind than you have learnt(Which I believe is always very good for recall)

4. The words generated by this system can be used with the website thisworddoesnotexist to get funny meanings for them most of the time(And our brain loves funny things, I believe that they increase recall)

5. This system is easier than most other number systems to apply.

Problems for Discussion

1. Some of the vowel-consonants of this word such as iz and iz cause confusion but there are only 5 vowels in English due to which upper case and lower case letters were added to this system
    .However I think that there is a solution to this problem of similar vowel-consonant pair problem and if you have a solution then feel free to post it in this topic.

2. Sometimes the first letter of a word is forgotten and I believe that this problem can be reduced by acronyms but I also believe that there is a better solution that can solve this problem completely, And if you think that you know a solution to this problem then also feel free to post it in this forum topic.

Cheers.

1 Like

Considering the fact that we got short vowels, long vowels, double vowels, and diphthongs, there about 20 vowels in English actually. You might want to have a look at the #ben-system vowels.

1 Like

I recently tried to edit this system and even though it did not work I thought of sharing it and below is the list of this system form 000-009 -

000 Suzacy(Lunacy) Lacy
001 Suzal-(Refusal)- Suzan
002 Suzen-(Susan)- Husan
003 Suziz(Bruises)-Bruce
004 Suzoz(Euros)- Eros
005 Suzuz(Buzzes) Blaze
006 SuzAz(Loses) Loges
007 SuzEz(Suez) Sue
008 SuzIz(Muses) Suzi
009 SuzOz(Duos) Sudol

In this failed edit of this system words encoding 3 numbers are made from the system above which is wip(and then placed in a list) and commonly used words that sound similar to the first list are placed in the second set of list,

After which similar sounding names are added to the third set,

While I would love to add similar sounding commonly used words I could not find any words that gave similar sounding names with frequency as output and if anybody knows of such website then feel free to give me its link,

Problems

I believe that the two problems in this system are encoding and memorisation -

1. Encoding- While I believe that an average person with some practice can remember 2 first and last names(4 names leading to 12 numbers) and a person who has practiced memorizing full names a lot can memorise 3 full names(That’s 27 numbers),

As an example try to remember these names -
a)Bruce Sue Suzi
b)Eros Blaze Sudol
c) Loges Husan Bruce

I believe that memorising the first two full names were easy and if you had tried to remember two names then you would have still known them and if those names consisted of common words and you would have chunked them then you would have remembered even more words or maybe even all the names,

Problems

But if you used this system when memorising numbers then you would have to recall these names along with their assigned numbers many times to be able to be able to memorize the first few or even more numbers and maybe you will need to memorie also the whole set of numbers.

And also if you would get confused then you may need to recall the all the words assigned to a particular number if you would get confused,

But I think that this problem can be solved as the words in all the sets mostly similar and the words in the first and most important set is made by using groups of smaller letters arranged according to rules.

Memoriation

With this system you need to memorize 3 words per 3 numbers with only one word being used to encode 3 numbers and they are learnt by using the combined Sound Alike and Link Method,However I think that with some changes lesser words will need to be memorised.

With this system together the first name and the half name of a person can also be given another name with one or two words,For example-

a1) Loges Husan Bruce -A.K.A The Mount
a2) Loges Husan Bruce -A.K.A Mount

Cheers.

Well I have made a few change to this system in which most of the words generated using this system are names as I have changed a word list and the word lists of this system are below-

A0) S
A1) D
A2) F
A3) G
A4) H
A5) J
A6) K
A7) L
A8) M
A9) N

B0) us
B1) as
B2) es
B3) is
B4) os
B5) us
B6) AS
B7) ES
B8) IS
B9) OS

C0) acy
C1) al
C2) en
C3) eer
C4) ist
C5) ity
C6) wise
C7) ward
C8) fy
C9) ful

And below are the words for numbers 000-009 with the changed words in brackets below -

000-Susan
001-Susal
002-Susen
003-Susis(Susisia)
004-Susos(Susosia)
005-Susus
006-SusAs
007-SusEs(Susses)
008-SuzLz(SusLoz)
009-Susos

And these names can be found even without memorising a list of 999 words by using a parallel memory palace for each list(whose individual images of words can be placed in numbered locations) and you can keep track of which memory palace you are using out of multi memory palaces by placing 4 white squares above each of your 4 memory memory palaces in a parallel memory palace and colouring them with the colour “blue” once each memory palace is used,

Out of which 3 memory palaces are reserved for finding parts of words and one memory palace is reserved for placing images of those words and the words of 2-3 images can be grouped to form one image which you can place in your memory palace and with with with a enough this method 9 digits can be memorized in one image.

And credit to Nagmie for a different approach and parallel memory palaces and the links having information on these two things are below-

https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/how-to-memorize-logical-word-problems/53466

https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/new-techniques/41570/4,

Cheers.

Well can anyone tell me how to remember this list below in order -

C0) acy
C1) al
C2) en
C3) eer
C4) ist
C5) ity
C6) wise
C7) ward
C8) fy
C9) ful

And also recall it quickly as this will help me to test this system,

Cheers.

Can anyone tell me which technique is the best for memorising a list of items and recalling its contents quickly in any order,

And,

Cheers.

What you are asking for seems a different topic then your original title.

Please consider creating a New Topic for it, or use the forum’s “Search” feature to find many posts about it.