A Mnemonic Goldmine

I am in the process of writing a book on the Art of Memory, Lightning Calculating and other memory feats such as synesthesia. I have already named the book A Mnemonic Goldmine by Gary Christopher Johnson. I have 160 Lightning Calculating tables for lightning calculating just about everything. I was given these tables over time by several friends of mine and I have decided to publish some of them in my new book. I am now in the process of organizing the contents and pages of the book and I am probably going to rewrite a few things for a better Flesch-Kincaid readability. Who would be interested in such a book? I myself am interested in whatever esoteric or not well known tables might be out there. I developed a few of these myself over the years. I was promised new material for signing up for the forum!

5 Likes

It sounds very interesting to me. I might understand better what kind of table you are looking for if you could give an example?

I have a table that encodes the squares up to 100.
sqz

2 Likes

That’s a simple table. I already have a system for such a simple thing. I’m referring to Algorithms.

I’m referring to algorithms such as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5CdYRkHRmY

1 Like

Cool, can you post some of these algorithms here? Very interested

I would rather wait for dissemination for when my book is published.

Fair enough might get us more interested though