A Joyful new type of question asking and testing Basic Concepts and Facts of Maths

This is a new type of question in which both case study questions and assertion reason questions are combined-Here you will get to see a image and then read an descriptive passage and see it’s question(s) and label it’s assertion and reason questions,

Which may teach children basic concepts of advanced maths while also increasing their successes in applying thake concepts(In Mathamatical Exams)

Example if this type of question without an picture -

Rahul and Ravi planned to play Business ( board game) in which they were supposed to use two dice.

What is the probability that they got 2 twice in a row

a) Solved Sum-(A solved sum is here)

Assertion-(An Explanation of the solved sum)

Reason for the method-(A convincing reason for this option being correct)

Why I think this will work- Case based questions test the the knowlage and the accuracy of the application of concepts in schools whereas Assertion and Reason Questions according to me help in clearing the basic concepts which are importat for Maths.

How they must be made- The Case Based Questions should test basic concepts along with knowlage while the assertion and reason questions should test that knowlage and the basic concepts of the students,

Case Based Questions Ask = Basic Concepts and Knowlage(Facts)

Assertion Reason Questions test = Clarity of knowlage(Facts) and concepts,

Which I think should help students with their Math concepts and facts

I hope that you have enjoyed this new new type of question and credits to unknown people for creating case based and assertion reason questions that I combined.

That’s basically how we did it in school… not just in math class either.

I was told that case based questions are a new type of questions

Assertion and Reason are a new type of questions

And I combined both of them.

Do you have any examples of any of those Math Problems,

And,

Cheers.

What’s new about them? They’ve been in use for ages.

Did your teacher maybe tell you that they are new to your class this year…?

Can you give me an example of a Conditional Assertion Reason Question from your days in school or from any textbook of any kind of school ?,

And,

Have a Great Day.

Check the resources at the bottom of the page.

Obviously, there are assertion/reasoning questions inside the case studies. A lot of places though don’t use the MCQ approach that you are used to with these types of questions. Rather, they cover this in the oral class participation grade, which normally is around half to two thirds and sometimes even up to 100% of the final grade for the course.

Well, that kind of stuff is in the teacher’s guide and not in the student version of the book (for obvious reasons). You can also cross-check with any kind of material for GRE, LSAT, or GMAT prep… as well as whatever “crack the case” books that discuss case interviews with big consultancies.

…that’s basically your answer… unless you are only concerned with Indian high school math as shown in this video:

Thank You,

I had created an example of one type of a question and I had rediscovered that type of question,By combining the two types of questions which I thought were newnand that is how I get all my new ideas by combining two recently discovered things(In this case questions and then gettig something which is new)

And since my thinking is that 'both of those things are new combining them will produce something newer"

Which is what I do

A person can find many new types of things to do that by typing

“New type of…” in Google,

And combining two things in the same catagory.

So…

…I google nouns followed by verbs and then when I put them together I got this NEW thing called a sentence? That’s genius!

2 Likes

I did not post that in my previous post,

And that technique also works with different types of things such as Quantam+Classical(But for computers not for the theoris),

An idea is also to create hybrides of two different types of new things which I doubt people do many times,

And,

Have a Great Day.

wave-particle duality

Sure…

…try numerator followed by denominator… you get this NEW thing called a fraction. Gimme a break.

1 Like