44 Geology Minerals with properties. Premade table with encoded data for your memorization pleasure

Hello, I put a good amount of time into this as a beginner project to get me more versed with things, so I ended up encoding what is in mineral-identification-chart-1.xls to the table that is in
memory_list_minerals_revised_encoded.xlsx and 1 corresponds to 1, 2 to 2, etc.

I realize that people have different images for numbers so I took the liberty to find and remove the images I had for my numbers (for the MOHS hardness) and replaced them with the corresponding number, so all you have to do is go and type what your image is in place of the number and you’re good to go.

Further, I attached a list of what the translation of the encoded images are. I feel like I did a pretty good job, you may want to stick with it. Translucent = Sauteed Onions, Vitreous (means glassy) is Petri Dish. Honeycomb = Hexagonal. Easy stuff like that. There are 44 minerals listed here with there cleavage/fracture properties, hardness, luster, etc. I designed this for use with 44 Loci and chain association up to 14 places. If anyone wants to revise this feel free, it is for the greater good now. Good luck.

Attachment Size
memory_list_minerals_revised_encoded.xlsx 21.55 KB
imagelistforminerals.doc 23.5 KB
mineral-identification-chart-1.xls 80.5 KB