[30 min / day for 90 days!] Let's see the results!

I will update here, i will try to update daily(if i don’t forget :slight_smile: ). So, I have listened to quantum memory power, and I did my Dominic system(completed numbers, will memorize actions as well). Then i will try to memorize cards etc. Let’s see what i will get in 90 days!

8 Likes

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Keep us posted on your progress and if you stick by doing it for 30 min I’m sure you will have great results at the end.

3 Likes

We are curious, keep us posted

goodluck!

3 Likes

Thank you all for good wishes!

#1 [1h] I watched some videos from Anthony Metivier, I know the stuff about numbers-cards but I think I am weak on memory-palaces. I also rewiewed my numbers for Dominic system, actions on their way!

3 Likes

#2 [40 min] Learnt more about memory-palaces and flashcards. Tried to recall my dreams.

3 Likes

#3 [1h] I have read some memory-palace stuff of this forum and made research about how to recall, long term memory etc. In 3 days, I am planning to start the action itself! Let’s go!

#4-5 [2H 30 mins at total] I had’nt had time to write it down here, sorry. Got exams, and many-more stuff. I think I just understood the memory palaces, and I will start using them today!

#6 [1h] First time I used memory palace for biology. I have tried to list my memory palaces. I have listed totally 55 of them so far. I hope I will find more to use! I also started Dominic’s “How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week” I had done first-second week’s exercise. Scored 58 from the first exercise! I have a lot more things to do, “Patience and persistince is key to success.” once a wise man told me!

1 Like

#7 [1h] I used MP for biyology which is cool!, did 3rd exercise from Dominic’s book, I have read many old-posts from forum and mullenmemory.

#8-12: I have memorised my 00-99 again, also written actions for all numbers now gonna memorise that.
Memory palaces are great. I hope as time goes on I will be faster.