10000 scenes

This year, I will draw 1000 main images and 100 terrains, and combine them into 10000 unique enough scenes. The main images have 10 choices of fill colour. Si do sky colours but from another palette.
Mike
Memory Bloke

If you have 1.000 images, and 100 terrains, couldn’t you make 100.000 combinations?

What is it you would like to use them for? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, their purpose is general.

The combination of terrain and main image (and colouring) makes the scenes less similar when contrasted with each other. If a particular house shape occurs in 100 scenes then the chance of confusing which scene is which will increase very much.
Mike
Memory Bloke

I have changed my mind. I like the idea that an item can be distinctive in different scenes if the colour of it is different each time.
Rather than use terrain to add variety, I will just imagine a coloured object and a coloured backdrop.
I can make each of the 10 scenes extra distinctive by giving the object different animated behaviours in each scene. I made a list of 11 behaviours to choose from.
I also found a good 2D clipart library that has provided me with 100s of objects. Nowhere near 1000 though. Maybe I won’t prioritise seeking 1000 clipart objects now.

Mike
Memory Bloke