10,000 numbers in pairs for image training

Thank you @Josh for creating this! I appreciate it.
I think it will be a good use for many people.

Will the CSV file be available? I can download it on my PC for practicing.

Thank you!

Sorry, I stepped out to get some food. I removed the lines through the zeros and will add CSV download before updating the live version (soon).

3 Likes

@Erol, sorry for the delay. It’s live now here, including a spreadsheet version. Let me know if you would like any more changes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mean in a post? I think posts are limited to 32,000 characters (over 5,000 average English words). To add more than that you can make two posts in a row. I think the forum allows people to make three posts in a row at the moment and then asks them to wait for a reply. If the limits aren’t enough, we can look into changing them, or you can send me the text to upload a different way.

That is absolutely perfect!
Thank you very much Josh. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

If you or anyone here has any other requests for training tools, let me know and we’ll try to add them.

2 Likes

I think 32000 characters are enough at the very most 60000-64000 should probably be a limit.

Yes I meant in a post, if someone were to actually write 32000 characters, it takes up a very large amount of space. I would guess, people who are not spamming, might do this if they are generating something for someone, in which case they may not want everyone to have to scroll an extra few lines down depending on their screen size. It would also keep things a bit more in order :

Some point :
[click to see the explanation] <- this may be for example 6 paragraphs

Based on that you can conclude “. . .”

VS

Some point:
lines lines lines lines lines lines lines

Based on that you can conclude “…”

edit : I also find myself accidentally hitting the ctrl+ enter combination frequently, particularly if I am typing ctrl+v then enter to add a line of space, is there a way to turn this off?

Do you have any suggestions as to where I can learn logic.

For the formal of it, working through :
https://www.logicmatters.net/resources/pdfs/TeachYourselfLogic2017.pdf
https://www.logicmatters.net/tyl/

For the general application I find that it is best when you actually deal with having to formulate logic. A lot of this will be practised in one way or another through a formal setting but some things will not be, until you explicitly encounter them.

Sorry, I just saw that I hadn’t replied to your question.

I don’t think there’s an easy way to turn that off globally, but I will see if it’s possible. (ctrl-enter is a standard keyboard shortcut for “send”, similar to ctrl-shift for newline — it should work like that in most message applications, including chat programs and email clients.)

1 Like

By request, I’ve updated the script so that the numbers can now be randomized within their groups: 10,000 4-digit numbers.

2 Likes